Monday, September 23, 2013

Mad for Plaid Pants, Skirts and A Chair

It's still hot here in Southern California but my Etsy vintage shop Anthropolotique has me in full on Fall mode. I've been busy buying, photographing and selling lots of fall pieces and it's making me so envious for some cooler weather.  I thought I'd do a couple of posts over the next couple of weeks of what I'm loving and can't wait to wear!

If you follow my board on Pinterest you might have noticed that I'm having an obsession with plaid pants.  I've been looking for a pair while out and about vintage shopping, but they have eluded me so far.  I wanted them before they started showing up on Pinterest, but now I want them even more.  I don't just want any plaid, I want a nice classic tartan plaid.


I love this wide leg pair. Love. Love. Love.

I like these skinny ones too and they may be more practical for my mom/vintage hunter lifestyle.

Anthropologie has a great pair from Levi's for $198

OMG. This pair is on Etsy right now. They won't fit me, which is the only reason I'm sharing them with you. Get this they are $28 right now AND there is a shop coupon for 30% off. Killing me. 



I'm also loving plaid skirts. All kinds of plaid skirts. Mini, midi, maxis... velvet, wool.... but especially pleated plaid skirts.  They are cute and versatile. Pair them with a chunky knit sweater, a chambray top, a leather moto jacket... Plaid is the new neutral for me.  Maybe I should find a plaid skinny belt to pair with an LBD.... 

This outfit with boots and a denim jacket or military anorak? Sigh. 

I love the below the knee skirt right now and when it's plaid I have serious envy. I love this outfit.



This plaid skirt on Etsy is a STEAL at $22. I love that leather buckle and the fringe.


I love the color and the flare on this skirt. Would be so cute with a chunky white pullover sweater.


This plaid VELVET  skirt is in my shop right now. 

This skirt in my shop is paired with a fuzzy mohair sweater top. My other obsession I'll tell you about soon.




A plaid Ralph Lauren blazer in my shop. 


AND last but not LEAST one more plaid piece to obsess over....

This plaid mid century style chair at Anthropologie. Sigh. 














No comments:

Post a Comment